Free Printable "Hello My Name Is" Name Tag
About the Template
A standard "Hello My Name Is" name tag for use with commerical name tag stickers.
This template is designed to work with Avery 8395 Name Badges or any product with dimensions of 2 1/3" x 3 3/8".
This template has been formatted to work with Avery 8395. We have tested the templates with our printer and they work fine with these products. We also made the background area slightly larger to allow for slight differences in printers. However, you may need to adjust the template if your first print isn't aligned correctly.
To use the Word templates, you need to:
- Replace the text "<Enter Text>" with the names you want to print. Alternatively, you may omit this text if you want to fill out the name tags by hand.
- Place the name tag sheets in your printer as instructed in the product details. Print.
Fillable PDF Instructions
Use the fillable PDF by following these instructions:
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader.
- If the fillable fields aren't highlighted, select the option to highlight them.
- Click in the fillable area for each name tag. A cursor will appear in the field. Type a name into the field. The font size will automatically adjust for longer names.
- Place the name badge sheets in the printer. Print.
The PDF may also be used to simply print blank name tags that include the black borders and "Hello My Name Is" text. Just leave the fillable areas blank if you want to do this.
You may want to try printing on standard paper first to make sure the printout lines up with the layout of the name tag labels. Simply print a sheet on regular printer paper, and then place the paper behind a sheet of name tags. Hold up to a light to determine whether the labels line up. If not, you may need to adjust the template.
The color of the background for each tag may be changed in Microsoft Word.